Re: ABS Coil Form

Original poster: "by way of Terry Fritz <twftesla-at-qwest-dot-net>" <LTM-at-SUBSONIC-dot-com>

Hi Jon,

   If what you're using is the black ABS drain pipe, you need to think about
what makes the ABS black.

   It could possibly be carbon. Manufactures that sell in California use lamp
black carbon for cheap coloring.  Many other states will accept  die for
coloring.

       Shawn T. Ferrell
              Coil On