More on ABS

Original poster: "Kp2 by way of Terry Fritz <twftesla-at-qwest-dot-net>" <kp2-at-wvi-dot-com>

Well, Jim (Lux), seems you've had trouble with ABS before (I'm reading the
list). Could the foam have arced because it was colored using carbon? The
pipe I have is dyed througout...

Arcing in the foam is now my primary concern, yet I doubt the foam will be
susceptable to an induced voltage for several reasons:
1) It does not conduct charge well
2) It is seperated from the coil by soil ABS and around 2mm of
polyurethane.
3) The path of least resistance is through the toroid and into whatever
and whoever is nearby. Or maybe not. Anyone have any ideas.
-Jon Strauss

Connection Reset By Beer
Kp2-at-wvi-dot-com || kp2-at-firest0rm-dot-org