Re: 81" Continuous Arcs!

Hi Bart,
         Apologies if I am speaking out of turn - please bear with me.

On 11 Jun 01, at 19:01, Tesla list wrote:

> Original poster: "Barton B. Anderson by way of Terry Fritz
<twftesla-at-qwest-dot-net>" <tesla123-at-pacbell-dot-net>

> Hi John,
> I never consider a twin coil spark length as the length of two branches
> meeting and
> summing their meshed lengths together, but just simply each coils
> individual spark
> length ability.
>
> Bart

If the coils are sharing primary energy, I do believe that John's
assertion is correct. It is easy to show that two coils driven from a
single primary cap containing some nominated energy can do better
than a single resonator alone on the same amount of energy. They
certainly can if you consider the potential difference between their
business ends. I hope I've followed this thread correctly. My
apologies if not.

Regards,
malcolm