Northern Ca.Teslathon questions

Original poster: "by way of Terry Fritz <twftesla-at-qwest-dot-net>" <CHURCHMON-at-aol-dot-com>

I have some questions reguarding the possible  NCTC .What are the dimentions
of the facility in question for holding the the coiling area?

After attending the So. Cal Teslathons which was held outside I noticed that
the entire 2/12 acre lot (guessing)? was pretty much taken up with
grounding,power cables , warning barriers, coils and spectators with chairs.

I,m just curious as to how much room will be needed for all the arcs going
everywhere including the area needed for loading and unloading.

Other things to consider might include- bathroom's, fire extinguishers,etc:))

I just thought these should be mentioned.

Thanks Mike Church (CHURCHMON-at-aol