Re: Michigan Teslathon/Scott's toys for sale

Original poster: "by way of Terry Fritz <twftesla-at-qwest-dot-net>" <Rscopper-at-aol-dot-com>

Looks like I'll be able to attend the Michigan Teslathon with the 25Kwatt-er.
 I'm building a small trailer just for it.  I'll bring along some of my coil
parts for sale/trade.  I'll post an inventory of items on my site next week.
http://members.aol-dot-com/rscopper/index.htm

Anyone want to trade a good 0.2uf - 25KV maxwell cap for a giant GE 190uf
4000V 1500J oil filled (no-pcbs) cap or a 4000V 1A tranny?

R. Scott Coppersmith