Re: need suggestions for general sizing in a multi coil setup

> >  It would be intersting to
> >  try building two  pole pig sytems identical to each other in
> >  every respect, except for one being synch RSG and the other
> >  being asynch RSG, and to compare the difference in the out-
> >  puts, if any. I don't have the facilities (and money) to try this
> >  myself but maybe some better equipped and financed list
> >  member(s) could work on this? How about it Geek Group :-)?
> >  I would personnaly be interested in the outcome of such a test.
> >
> >  Sparkin' in Memphis,
> >  David Rieben

Hi Dave :)

I'd love to perform such a test. And with the Gemini Project it may be a
possibility since I'm going to extreme lengths to insure that all 3 coils
are EXACT duplicates. However, this is most likely one of the hundreds of
projects that will wait until we have a dedicated High Voltage Lab, and
that's $2,000,000 down the road. Donations are greatly appreciated :) We
send out 40 Grant proposals in the past 2 days, a new record.

Education is not the filling of a pail, but the lighting of a fire.
     - William Butler Yeats
duck

Christopher A. Boden Geek#1
President / C.E.O. / Alpha Geek