RE: Ebay caps

Original poster: "Loudner, Godfrey by way of Terry Fritz <twftesla-at-qwest-dot-net>" <gloudner-at-SINTE.EDU>

Hi Jack

You are correct about what I called transmission line caps. When I was a
kid, I had maybe 10 such caps. They had big terminals, but I don't recall
them as being very heavy. I kept them around mainly for show.

Godfrey Loudner