MOT's

Original poster: "by way of Terry Fritz <twftesla-at-qwest-dot-net>" <A123X-at-aol-dot-com>

Yesterday I found 4 more microwaves so now I have 5 MOT's. A small 1800v one,
two medium sized 2000v, and two slightly larger ones, one is 2100v and the
other is 2000v. I hate to chop one for use as a ballast but none will
probably give me a good 16amp primary draw. I guess I could use my dead NST
core to make a 1:1 current limited transformer, or try to get a dead MOT from
a repair place. My two medium ones will be the power supply with no V.
doubler. The small MOT and a doubler might be used
to power my current coil after I finish Psycho Streamers(not a bad name don't
you think?).