Re: MOT's

Original poster: "Matt Shayka by way of Terry Fritz <twftesla-at-qwest-dot-net>" <flyboxboy-at-hotmail-dot-com>

Hi whoever you are,

You don't need to chop up a MOT to make a ballast. take one, short the
secondary, and put it in series with two other MOTs in parallel. All you
need is another MOT to have 2 ballasted 4kV pairs.

Matt Shayka