US Coiler List/Map

Original poster: "Matt Shayka by way of Terry Fritz <twftesla-at-qwest-dot-net>" <flyboxboy-at-hotmail-dot-com>

Hi all,

This is probably one of the more bogus ideas I have had in a while. I think
we(I) should make a list or map of all the locations of coilers in the US.
After we(I) get that done, we(I) can start working on coilers in other
countries.

The primary purpose is that we(you) know who is in the general area around
you. Example: You want to hold a Teslathon. Instead of emailing the list you
contact me and ask for a list of people in your area if you don't know too
many people. I will send you a list or map and there you go.

I don't know about people wanting to give out their adresses but a name,
phone#, email, and general location would be great.

I can't have all of you email me at once so please wait untill we(I) give
the word. I will probably do it alphabetically.

Anyone interested in helping?  Please email me offlist at
flyboxboy-at-hotmail-dot-com. I have a feeling I'm going to be left hanging here...
;-)

TIA,
Matt Shayka