Re: 78 inch strike from MOT coil!

Original poster: "Gregory Hunter by way of Terry Fritz <twftesla-at-qwest-dot-net>" <ghunter31014-at-yahoo-dot-com>

Hi Jason,

Great work!  If others can duplicate your results, it
might be possible to do away with voltage doublers,
stacked MOTs, and similar awkward schemes. Can you
provide more details on the coil itself?  What size is
the tank cap?  How many primary turns, etc?

Regards,

Greg
http://hot-streamer-dot-com/greg