Re: Resonant charging design

Original poster: "by way of Terry Fritz <twftesla-at-qwest-dot-net>" <Pyrotrons-at-aol-dot-com>

This is some very useful info about a little-talked about subject. For future
reference to everyone (definately including myself), I've asked Richie for
permission to put his original email (resonant charging design) on our
website. And here it is!

Go to:

www.hvguy-dot-com

The link is a orangered color, and is just underneath the "Faraday Cage"
thumbnails. It's easy to find, and I will leave it as-is in case the info is
needed in the future.

Please forgive the advertisements.

Later,

Justin Hays