Newbie needs help

Original poster: "Donald Duck by way of Terry Fritz <twftesla-at-qwest-dot-net>" <morning.flower-at-gmx-dot-net>

Hi all,
Iīve started research on high energy tools a few days ago.
My main problem isnīt the understanding of physiks, but I could need
some books about the math belonging to the physics like diff,inf and
matrix calculation.
It would be good, if the book is dealing with the thematic(+calculating
examples(energy cuircuts and so on...)) of energetic physics and
although quantum and r-t-phys.
thx
Donald