More newbie questions

Original poster: "Michael O. Poley by way of Terry Fritz <twftesla-at-qwest-dot-net>" <mpoley-at-mindspring-dot-com>

Whew, after reading the list for a while there I was worried about asking
beginner's questions...

I'm working off of  Jeff Corr's plans for a 4" diameter secondary off a
15kV/30mA NST, and now that I've got the components assembled, I'm
worried.  Everybody's talking about high voltage cable, and now I'm
wondering whether or not I need to make a special trip to get some to
connect the whole tank circuit together, or whether I can "make-do" with
something more readily available at the hardware store.  I'm not really
planning on operating it for any extended length of time or anything.  What
do you think?