Re: Toroid Bulk Buy

Original poster: "by way of Terry Fritz <twftesla-at-qwest-dot-net>" <Tesla729-at-cs-dot-com>

< I would like to finalize a date by which all monies shall be collected.
< Please e-mail
< me your vote as to when you would like to have your money in so that we may
< place the order.

Dave,

I noticed a few of the prospective buyers stated that they
would want to wait a month or two before purchasing, and
I, myself,  have committed to a $373 purchase of a large capacitor
at this time so I was thinking maybe a tenative deadline of
say  August 15 should give everyone time to get their monies
together for this purchase.

David Rieben