Re: Somewhat of a newbie..

Original poster: "Nick Andrews by way of Terry Fritz <twftesla-at-qwest-dot-net>" <nicothefabulous-at-hotmail-dot-com>

Hi,

These caps sound similar to the 2 Eimac vacuum caps I bought on ebay a while
back.  I haven't tried thwm for anything yet, they just looked really cool.
I think they are (were) used in military transmitters and such.  I am
looking for more info on them myself.  Too bad I can't make it to CA to get
the big caps, I'll have to find some laying around Denver somewhere...

Nick Andrews