FREE new design program

Original poster: "The Big Giant Kevin by way of Terry Fritz <twftesla-at-qwest-dot-net>" <neo4s-at-hotmail-dot-com>

I told the list- about a week ago, about my new FREE tesla coil design
program. But I've got less than 20 hits to my sight. I’ve worked pretty hard
on this program (the code is 137 pages) and I think its a really good
program (I’m a little bias though). It will calculate just about everything
you could need, and its easy to use. This is the last I'll notify everyone
about this program for a while. Its a FREE program! Check it out, you have
nothing to lose. You can download it here

http://www.angelfire-dot-com/fl5/teslamap/

And if you have any questions or
comments you can email me at thebiggiantkevin-at-yahoo-dot-com
Thanks, Kevin Wilson