RE: building primaries

Original poster: "Peter Lawrence by way of Terry Fritz <twftesla-at-qwest-dot-net>" <Peter.Lawrence-at-Sun-dot-com>

Ted,
    your big mistake was nailing your HDPE forms onto the base before
threading the copper through them.

1. bend the copper tubing into the spiral shape first, then
2. thread the HDPE spacers onto the spiral, then
3. mount the HDPE spacers onto the base board.

I've made about 10 primaries this way with everything from #14 wire to 1/4"
tubing. This method works.

-Peter Lawrence.

>Original poster: "Ted Rosenberg by way of Terry Fritz <twftesla-at-qwest-dot-net>"
<Ted.Rosenberg-at-radioshack-dot-com>