From: Tesla list [mailto:tesla-at-pupman-dot-com]
Sent: Wednesday, June 27, 2001 4:58 PM
To: tesla-at-pupman-dot-com
Subject: RE: Working with Plexiglas

Original poster: "Christopher Boden by way of Terry Fritz
<twftesla-at-qwest-dot-net>" <chrisboden-at-hotmail-dot-com>

Having spent a LOT of time working with Lexan (Plexiglass)we've found out a
few things. We've built the entire interior of Geek-3 from Lexan (Including
the custom dash and control consoles).