Re: Papers from Oberbeck and Drude shipped

Original poster: "Jochen Kronjaeger by way of Terry Fritz <twftesla-at-uswest-dot-net>" <Kronjaeg-at-stud-mailer.uni-marburg.de>

> > If someone who really knows technical German (from 1900...) tries the
> > translation, this would be great. I can verify if the theory comes out
>
> texts. You could also post to the german tesla mailing list, surely
> someone can translate? More chances there...

I think several Germans should be on this list as well...
Translating a  50 pages article is a LOT of work, but IŽll have a look at
those articles and do my best to answer any questions on specific
vocabulary.

  Jochen

  Jochen Kronjaeger                     Kronjaeg-at-stud-mailer.uni-marburg.de

  The High Voltage Page  http://www.mathematik.uni-marburg.de/~kronjaeg/hv/
    info, plans, photos of home-built HV-sources, sparks, HV-experiments