RE: Sync. modification to shaded- pole motors

Original poster: "David Dean by way of Terry Fritz <twftesla-at-uswest-dot-net>" <deano-at-corridor-dot-net>

Hi Kevin,

Actually it had been so long since I did it I could not remember. Then I
remembered the motor was on another desk in the outer office, so I just now
plugged it in to see, It starts just fine. This motor has one of those
plastic hubs on it that comes with a universal replacement evap. fan motor
to adapt to a fan blade like those used with the stock motor used in a GE
refrigerator, or a Delfield. It will sync. fine with that, but after adding
a 2" dia disk made from perf board from Radio Shack that had no electrodes
it would not lock.

1 1/2" stack- Mmmmmm... (sounds of Homer Simpson upon observing a stack of
fresh pancakes...)

later

deano