Re: Cutting PVC

Hi Mike,

Everyone has run across this problem :-))  I get a large sheet of quality
paper (wrapping paper, craft paper, etc.) that has a clean edge (not news
paper).  Wrap the paper around the form and align the edge (you will see
how it works when you do it).  This naturally gives you a perfect 90 degree
angled edge to mark along.  Then you just carefully cut along the mark.

If your really picky about being perfect, you can then rub the cut edge
against a large piece of sand paper on plate glass with a carpenter's
square for a truly perfect angled edge, but that is getting "really" picky...

Cheers,

	Terry