Re: "best" former material?

Original poster: "Ray von Postel by way of Terry Fritz <twftesla-at-uswest-dot-net>" <vonpostel-at-prodigy-dot-net>

Dunckx.:
Thanks for the information.  I seem to remember that Bud also had a similar
product.
The old catalogues I have don't show any thing that could be used for a
Tesla coil because
of the small diameter and length.  i.e.. not enough inductance.

Ray

Tesla list wrote:

> Original poster: "Dr. Duncan Cadd by way of Terry Fritz
<twftesla-at-uswest-dot-net>" <dunckx-at-freeuk-dot-com>