Re: RSG Construction

Original poster: "by way of Terry Fritz <twftesla-at-uswest-dot-net>" <Parpp807-at-aol-dot-com>

Steve,
The GP03 sounds like it is worth a try. I would avoid getting any of the
glass fiber
composites on my skin. Do you know anything about the G-9 which is described
by
M-C as having excellent arc resistance? Whenever I play with the G-10 I take
elaborate
precautions to setup the shop vac to suck in all the cutting dust. I work in
the basement
and I wouldn't want that dust blowing around.

Happy day,
Ralph Zekelman