Re: Need a place to get me a MOT

Original poster: "Kelly & Phillipa Williams by way of Terry Fritz <twftesla-at-uswest-dot-net>" <kellyw-at-ihug.co.nz>

Robert,

I got most of my MOT's (and I have 17!) from appliance repair shops. I went
and asked if I could help their rubbish problem by reliveing them of their
dead microwaves. They had a pile of about 10 of them out the back. They let
me take them.

And happily, the transformer is almost never the cause of failure, so it is
just a case of unscrewing it and pressing it into sevice.

Regards,

Alan Williams