RE: VTTC provisional results

Original poster: "David Trimmell by way of Terry Fritz <twftesla-at-uswest-dot-net>" <davidt-at-pond-dot-net>

Hi Herwig,

I would say very good results! Even at 3+ KW 16 inches is quite good for
filtered DC. The separating sparks may be from increasing ripple in the
filter (I have seen that in my setup)?

One thing you could try for a former is to find some PE sheeting (60 mill
is very common here) and make a tube, welding the seam with a heat gun. I
agree PVC is realy bad with the carbon tracking.

Could you get some photos of this coil in action?

Regards,

David Trimmell

On Fri, 16 Mar 2001, Tesla list wrote:

> Original poster: "Herwig Roscher by way of Terry Fritz
<twftesla-at-uswest-dot-net>" <herwig.roscher-at-gmx.de>