Re: new website

Original poster: "Mark Fergerson by way of Terry Fritz <twftesla-at-uswest-dot-net>" <mfergerson1-at-home-dot-com>

Tesla list wrote:

> Original poster: "Matt Skidmore by way of Terry Fritz
<twftesla-at-uswest-dot-net>" <fox-at-woozle-dot-org>

> hi all. ive stuck up a new website at http://foxxz-dot-net with all new
> sections and an extensive tesla section detailing my coils. i'd like some
> feedback on it or questions. i will admit the website needs a version 5
> browser or better or it may not display correctly.
>
> -matt

Hi Matt

  First off, thanks for posting the magazine articles. I failed to
pick up the issue and have been looking for them. I guess from the
white sticker on sstesla17.jpg that you were thinking along the same
associative lines I occasionally do. ;>)

  As for construction, you've gotten farther along than I; I'm trying
to build an extremely small unit running at HF (couple MHz) for
plasma-gun powering purposes.

  Consider yourself bookmarked. Don't stop now!

  Mark L. Fergerson