found some HV supplies, so now they are for sale (pretty cheap)

Original poster: "william_b_noble by way of Terry Fritz <twftesla-at-uswest-dot-net>" <william_b_noble-at-email.msn-dot-com>

I found 9 HV supplies, they seem to be new - they have a 4 wire input, a CRT
connector output, and internally havea pair of BD 537 transistors, a lm 723
IC in a socket, and the usual assortment of capacitors and resistors, and a
flyback assembly.  The unit is inside a aprox 6X6X2 inch aluminum enclosure
(open one side) and not potted.  the HV section (flyback, diode) is potted -
looks like silicone RTV to me - I do not have a schematic for them
unfortunately.  they are made by Cinematronics inc, el cajon CA, they have
part no 82-10841-01, and they also have a keltron corp part number
HP160124A.  $7 each, all 9 for $55

if interested, please contact me off the list at william_b_noble-at-msn-dot-com .
These ought to be useful for a smallish SS coil.
Bill
http://www.home.labridge-dot-com/~wnoble