Re: JavaTC 7.05 Program (was Space winding question)

Original poster: "Barton B. Anderson by way of Terry Fritz <twftesla-at-uswest-dot-net>" <tesla123-at-pacbell-dot-net>

John C.,
Thanks for taking a look at the program. I agree with your comments and the
differences noted.

Take care,
Bart

Tesla list wrote:

> Original poster: "John H. Couture by way of Terry Fritz
<twftesla-at-uswest-dot-net>" <couturejh-at-worldnet.att-dot-net>