CAPS IN Parallel, and help on a coil

Original poster: "will dork by way of Terry Fritz <twftesla-at-uswest-dot-net>" <vcdmasta-at-hotmail-dot-com>

I know that this is an extremly easy question, but i want to be positive that i
am doing this right. I have 4 .005uf caps. I am going to hook them up by
mounting 4 ends of one side on a copper plate and 4 ends on another plate. Then
i am going to have a wire tap that will come from the rotary spark gap
connecting to the metal plate. Leaving the metal plate i will have a wire on
the other side of the caps that goes to the primary. Each of these caps is
rated -at- 15kvdc. I was wondering if this is the proper way to connect the caps
in Parallel and if so is this enough voltage for a coil with the following
specs:

NST:

(2) 15kv 60 ma neon transformers. Secondaries in Parallel

4 .005 uf 15kvdc caps in parallel

30 by 6.75 secondary 22 gauge wire heavy build estimated 1200 turns

primary has 15 turns id turn 8.75 has .5 spacing (can someone tell me if this
will work for secondary?)

wiring: 40kvdc silicone coated 6 gauge wire

discharge: pro spun toroid: 14 od by 6 diameter

spark gap: 3460 rpm 1 hp leeson motor running a rotary spark gap. Has 6
contacts ( i cannot control motor speed, so can someone tell me how many
contacts to have to get proper bps? i am thinking about only have 2, possibly
4)

safe gap: professional built non melting carbon spark gap rated at 100kvac

control panel:

1 140 volt variac 10 amp

1 250 volt 30 amp 3 phase emi/rfi filter

3 120 volt 20 amp 3 phase emi/rfi filters (one is to protect line and other is
to condition voltage for coil, the smaller ones for conditioning)

1 dead mans handle

1 emergency push switch

1 rotary 8 position on/ off switch (used to turn mains power on first, then
motor for spark gap, and finally transformer)

1 large contactor relay

1 circuit breaker

many various switches

Extra:

nst protector circuit, recieved plans i believe from gary lau's site:
<http://people.ne.mediaone-dot-net/lau/tesla/protection.htm>http://people.ne.me
diaone-dot-net/lau/tesla/protection.htm

Thanks

Will McManus

PS: I heard about the 6 by 24 toroids that pupman bought in large quantity and
was wondering if there are any available. I hope so because this would be much
better

Thanks

Will McManus