Re: Salt Water Cap?????

Original poster: "Jim Lux by way of Terry Fritz <twftesla-at-uswest-dot-net>" <jimlux-at-earthlink-dot-net>

Aside from their bulk, weight, and general messyness, has anyone done any
quantitative measurements on the lossyness of saltwater caps?

Any of you with impedance bridges?  Or even a pulse generator and a
digitizing oscilloscope?

Glass is the dielectric, and is traditionally considered lossy, but just
how lossy?

Tesla list wrote:

> Original poster: "Gregory Hunter by way of Terry Fritz
<twftesla-at-uswest-dot-net>" <ghunter31014-at-yahoo-dot-com>