Re:bewildered (fwd)

Original poster: Tesla List Moderator <mod1-at-poodle.pupman-dot-com>

---------- Forwarded message ----------
Date: Fri, 23 Mar 2001 13:23:13 -0600
From: ebyng <ebyng-at-netlimit-dot-com>
To: tesla-at-pupman-dot-com
Subject: Re:bewildered

that can is probably your best bet at this point.  you might want to switch
over to an aluminum ducting torroid.  coffee cans and similar have odd
properties as they are like rebar in respects.They are composed out of all
different sorts of materials.

sorry if my spellings bad.  gotta hen-peck the keys today because i just
got all 4 wisdom teeth out.  useing the other  hand to hold the ice
pack.....

good luck.
Erik