Re: Tungsten, Tungsten, I got y'er Tungsten! (fwd)

Original poster: Tesla List Moderator <mod1-at-poodle.pupman-dot-com>

---------- Forwarded message ----------
Date: Fri, 23 Mar 2001 13:19:57 -0800
From: Jeff  Kamla <jeffk-at-sinclair-dot-net>
To: Tesla list <tesla-at-pupman-dot-com>
Subject: Re: Tungsten, Tungsten, I got y'er Tungsten!

I have over bought (not by choice) so I will
pass on what I don't need. I have a limited
amount of 1/4" dia  2% thor. tungsten rod.
I have to cut mine so I will cut yours to your
required length. this material cost me $3.50
an inch, and that's all I want for it .
I don't sell any thing else, and when this rod
is gone it's gone.
if interested please contact me off the list

at  jeffk-at-sinclair-dot-net

         Thanks   :-)        Jeff