Re: Safe handling of Capacitors (fwd)

Original poster: Tesla List Moderator <mod1-at-poodle.pupman-dot-com>

---------- Forwarded message ----------
Date: Sat, 24 Mar 2001 15:13:39 +1100
From: John Crighton <jcrighton-at-sia-dot-net.au>
To: Tesla list <tesla-at-pupman-dot-com>, tesla-at-poodle.pupman-dot-com
Subject: Re: Safe handling of Capacitors (fwd)

Hello Erik and the Group,
The resistor you are suggesting Erik would have been
 good to show my boss at the time, that I had learnt my
 lesson well and not to discharge big electrolytic capacitors
with screwdrivers  especially if it were mounted on a  nicely
 polished  wooden base and had a brass nameplate.
Nothing like a bit of over kill to ease the tension in the
workplace. Good one Erik. :-)))
Regards,
John Crighton