Primary Winding

Original poster: "will dork by way of Terry Fritz <twftesla-at-uswest-dot-net>" <vcdmasta-at-hotmail-dot-com>

Can someone please help me with the winding of my primary. I am trying to wind
it and was wondering if anyone had some sugestions on how to wind it. Also, i
measure the spacing between each turn and it varies between .44 as one extreme
and . 566 as another. Should i remake these or is this natural to have these
variable amount of spacing. The average spacing is probably between .48 and
.54. Also am i suppose to measure from the middle of each of the turns of the
spacing between the very edges. I have seen people compare both

Thanks
Will McManus