Re: Chisel-edged electrodes (fwd)

Original poster: "Ed Phillips by way of Terry Fritz <twftesla-at-uswest-dot-net>" <evp-at-pacbell-dot-net>

Tesla list wrote:

> Original poster: Tesla List Moderator <mod1-at-poodle.pupman-dot-com>

	An outfit named BENWOOD made rotary gaps of that design back circa
1919-1922, and advertised them in the ham magazines (QST, that is).
Rotor was cast zinc.  They also sold the rotors separately, I think.

Ed