Re: MA Groups?

Original poster: "Christopher Boden by way of Terry Fritz <twftesla-at-uswest-dot-net>" <chrisboden-at-hotmail-dot-com>

>Original poster: "Tuite, Tom by way of Terry Fritz <twftesla-at-uswest-dot-net>"
><TTuite-at-ALLEGROMICRO-dot-com>
>
>Does any one know, are there any such groups, or any coil related groups in
>MA?
>
>T. Tuite

The Geek Group has a couple members in the Boston area, but they are all
computer science related. Our IRC chatroom is in fact hosted there. If you
(or anyone else for that matter) are interested in heading a local Tesla,
UET, or other related Group type activity I will help in any way I can. The
Geek Group exists to bring people together for projects and activities such
as these. Please contact me offlist for more info. While Tesla work is a
large part of what we do, it's not the only thing, and our esteemed
moderator will put the leeches on me again if I start going on about non
Tesla things :)

Btw, how many Michigan area coilers are there? I'm interested in hosting a
Teslathon at the Sigma-6 facility this summer. I have the room for about 50
coils, maybe more. I'd be happy to turn the place upside down for a week or
whatever to bring some coilers together. We could even host a swap-meet in
the proving grounds. I have NO IDEA how to host one of these, and any help
would be appreciated. If there is a big enough interest I'll do it. Let me
know if you'd like to attend.

Have fun!

Christopher A. Boden Geek#1
President / C.E.O. / Alpha Geek