Tesla currency

Original poster: "John Dykes by way of Terry Fritz <twftesla-at-uswest-dot-net>" <narcissus1-at-earthlink-dot-net>

I don't know if any of you would be interested but I have stumbled upon a
fellow that has some uncirculated Yugoslavian currency (cash and coins) that
features Nikola Tesla. I'm going to frame a few pieces to spruce up my shop a
little bit. His name is Joseph and his address is
<mailto:banknotes-at-optushome-dot-com.au>bank notes-at-optushome-dot-com.au .

--- John Dykes
--- <mailto:narcissus1-at-earthlink-dot-net>narcissus1-at-earthlink-dot-net
--- EarthLink: It's your Internet.