Re: Modulated VTTC (plasma tweeter) question (fwd)

Original poster: "Dr. Duncan Cadd by way of Terry Fritz <twftesla-at-uswest-dot-net>" <dunckx-at-freeuk-dot-com>

Hi Carl, Matt, All!

>Thanks for your most informative reply.  I have some numbers now (and
still
>the distortion problem!) which agree rather well with your guesses.
You
>weren't far off on the 6CL6 estimation.

Phew!  Nice to know the grey matter isn't extinct yet, been an
endangered species for around five years now ;-)

>I changed some values from the last post and got some measurements:

<snip>

Thanks, that may help.  I'll get back to this in a day or two - Matt D
has posted some characteristics and I'd like the time to sit and play
a bit.

>Oh- by the way, I checked Hulrich's site and sent him an e-mail with
the
>same concerns I posted here to see if he could help.  My browser
cannot
>find your site, though, but I would like to see it if you could check
the
>address again for me.

Well, if I typed it right you could <blush> !

http://home.freeuk-dot-net/dunckx/wireless/qdvttc/qdvttc.html

Shout if you still can't access it!

Dunckx