transformer design question

Original poster: "Peter Lawrence by way of Terry Fritz <twftesla-at-uswest-dot-net>" <Peter.Lawrence-at-Sun-dot-com>

Transformer gurus,
                  here's my question, in a current limited transformer (like
an NST that has shunts) what determines the secondary short circuit current.

I've got a core that has shunts, and I'ld like to wind my own coils for it,
and the primary turns and secondary turns are simple to calculate thanks
to  http://members.tripod-dot-com/~schematics/xform/xformer1.htm  . But that
site is aimed at power transformers and does not answer this question.

thanks,
Peter Lawrence.