5kva pig power controller

Original poster: "by way of Terry Fritz <twftesla-at-uswest-dot-net>" <Gbjsjg-at-aol-dot-com>

Got my pig, it's great! 120/240 inn, 14400/24940 out. Started power cabinet
got some questions!! If you have a power controller. I have a few questions,
if you would be nice enough to help me out with them.
    -What kind of switches did you use on your power cabinet?
    -What kind of lights?
    -Do you have a key switch?
    -If so, where did you get it?
    -Do you have 1256d transformer?
    -If so, how much did it cost for your 1256d autotransformers?
    -If so, where did you get them?
    -Do you use a balancing choke?
    -If so, what kind?
    -Have you built your own balancing choke?
    -How would one go about designing it?
    -What is the best kind of balancing choke?
    -Any tips in building a power cabinet would be appreciated.
        Sorry for all the questions I am building my first power controller.
                                                            Thanks
                                                                    -Max
Joseph