Small simple coil (beginner)

Original poster: "The Swami by way of Terry Fritz <twftesla-at-uswest-dot-net>" <devsibwarra-at-hotmail-dot-com>

Hello
I am a student in Sarnia Ontario,
Im looking for a schematic for a simple coil that I can build and experiment
with.

I have grade 12 advance physics knowlege,

Im looking to biuld one that wont arc more than an inch becuase I really
dont know how to control the thing, but I am very interested in learning
more.

PLease reply to my personal e-mail or send a copy to my e-mail so the list
can benefit too.

Thanks
-Matt