Re: ballast bobbin...again

Original poster: "Metlicka Marc by way of Terry Fritz <twftesla-at-uswest-dot-net>" <mystuffs-at-orwell-dot-net>

i have an inductor from a 75 hp ac drive that is wound from flat wire
and uses spacers to hold each layer away from the others it is wound in
an oval over the square core. i thought this might be for cooling? i
will be sending jim a pic for his "hv components" data base of things to
look for.
marc m.