Re: Synchronize to your RSG (was Re: RATs)

Original poster: "Finn Hammer by way of Terry Fritz <twftesla-at-uswest-dot-net>" <f-hammer-at-post5.tele.dk>

Luc:
The method you describe is very similar to the one I use for initial
setup of the gap, calibration of the positions etc.
However, I would need more than 2 channels on the scope to use it,
together with the 2 inputs already in use.

Cheers, Finn Hammer