hot-streamer-dot-com

Hi All,

My own little web server (other PC on my desk) has two new cool Tesla coil
sites.

http://hot-streamer-dot-com/

http://hot-streamer-dot-com/greg/index.htm
http://hot-streamer-dot-com/kv2/index.htm

Getting about 300 visitors per day and doing about 1 gigabyte per week
:-)))  After I broke it the other weekend, it seems to be working better
than ever now with the "404" and "too many users" (like 70 per hour!!)
errors fixed.  Speed is also about 5X better.  Even getting attention from
*.cn hackers now and heavy Google probe bots :-)))  About 500 Meg on-line
about TCs!!

Had the badboy MS IIS5.0 hack fix in place 15 minutes after it was
announced by Microsoft, so don't even think about it :-))

http://www.microsoft-dot-com/technet/security/bulletin/MS01-023.asp

Cheers,

	Terry