Re: IRC

Original poster: "Christopher Boden by way of Terry Fritz <twftesla-at-uswest-dot-net>" <chrisboden-at-hotmail-dot-com>

>Original poster: "butt head by way of Terry Fritz <twftesla-at-uswest-dot-net>"
><mrnobody41-at-hotmail-dot-com>
>
>IRC is free,and making a channel is free aswell.
>Setting up a dedicated server might be a bit tricky,and would require a
>fast
>machine,with a fast internet connection.
>
>go on to Dalnet and make a channel!
>Heck,I might set one up,hows about #highvoltage ??

The Group is about 2 weeks away from having our high-speed internet
connection at the Sigma-6 labs and I'm sure we could easily fit an IRC
server in there. I'd be happy to volunteer our WebDev staff to set one up :)

Beavis