Re: Tesla's World Electrical System (was Field Mill Voltmeter

Original poster: "by way of Terry Fritz <twftesla-at-uswest-dot-net>" <Mddeming-at-aol-dot-com>

In a message dated 5/3/01 11:17:38 PM Eastern Daylight Time, tesla-at-pupman-dot-com
writes:

> Original poster: "by way of Terry Fritz <twftesla-at-uswest-dot-net>" <
> wysock-at-ttr-dot-com>
>
> To all on the Tesla List.
>
> Thank you John C.!!!  To everyone; please don't "rush to judgment"
> when it comes to your conceptions of what Tesla was trying to do!
> In his own words, his system (was not) Hertzian electromagnetic
> wave propagated energy (which, as everyone knows, attenuates
> by the square of doubling the distance).  I see a myriad of posts
> to this list, suggesting that Tesla was using "classical" Hertzian
> electromagnetic wave propagation.  Tesla states time and again,
> "this is not so".
>
> I know there are many members of this list that are thirsting
> for knowledge and insight, as to what Dr. Tesla meant, by his
> printed (and otherwise quoted) words.  We have all waited at
> least 100+ years (as per Tesla's own predictions), to solve the
> riddle of this wireless electrical energy transmission problem.
>
> I can only quote Dr. Tesla once again: "See the excitement
> coming!"  Translation:  I (personally) believe that Tesla had indeed
> solved the riddle of (almost lossless) electrical energy transmission
> (without wires).  I don't expect anyone to believe this on this
> list.  However, I have satisfied myself as to the practicality
> (of this method and process), and hold out hope that one day soon,
> this method will be widely accepted, in today's paradigm view
> of how things work.
>
> Until all the experimental proof can be verified by independent
> sources, it will remain, as it has, for over 100 years, a subject
> for constant debate, argument, and disbelief.
>
> Respectfully,
> Bill Wysock.

Hi Bill, All!
        All that is necessary for a paradigm shift is a single successful
experiment, consistently repeatable by skeptics as well as by disciples,
which is not explainable in terms of existing theories. That is what the
world has been waiting 100+ years for, unsuccessfully so far. When that
happens, EVERYONE on the list will be interested. Then, it will even be on
topic.

Matt D.