Re: Micro coil earthing/smallest magnifier?

Original poster: "Dr. Duncan Cadd by way of Terry Fritz <twftesla-at-uswest-dot-net>" <dunckx-at-freeuk-dot-com>

Hi A123X, All!

>I'm sorry I might have missed it, but do you have any pictures on a
webpage
>with the minimagnifier?

Regrettably not as yet, I am in the process of taking them as I
finally put the thing together for the Corby Teslathon at the end of
this month.  Things are looking good, so far the West African mahogany
baseboard has been cut to size, planed, mostly sanded, holes drilled
in appropriate places and the big hole for the Fizeau condenser across
the points of the induction coil I have sunk with mallet and chisel
this very day :-)

Still quite a bit to do though.  There's the psu terminals and
Ruhmkorff commutator switch to mount, the TC primary cap to build a
box for and mount, the TC primary to mount (but holes drilled for
supports) etc etc plus all the heavy duty interconnections to inlet
and solder.  When it is finished it will get a place on:

http://home.freeuk-dot-net/dunckx

I will be sure to post the full details to the list as and when it's
done.  Thanks for your interest.

Dunckx
Geek#1113 (G-1)