Re: 13M (wasTesla's World Electrical System)

Original poster: "michael.tucknott by way of Terry Fritz <twftesla-at-uswest-dot-net>" <michael.tucknott-at-virgin-dot-net>

Hi Bill
Great news on the purchase of 100% of the 13M Tesla coil.
As you may remember we meet back in 98 when I came over
to the US and visited with you and Jeff of kVA, If you intend to
fire the M13 just let me know where and when and Ill book the flights
in the morning. I think that I speak for the vast majority of list members
when I say that we'd all travel any distance to see the M13 kickin.

Cheers Michael Tucknott ( UK coiler)

http://freespace.virgin-dot-net/michael.tucknott/tesla.htm