Re: X-ray film capacitors

Original poster: "Jim DeLillo by way of Terry Fritz <twftesla-at-uswest-dot-net>" <jimdel-at-bellatlantic-dot-net>

	If the film is unprocessed it contains silver halides
	If the film is processed it contains metallic silver grains in the
exposed areas
	If the film is unprocessed, then processing an unexposed film will
result in no silver.
	If you do not want to fully process the unexposed film a solution of
sodium 	hyposulfate(photo fixer) will remove the unexposed silver.
	If you want to remove the unexposed emulsion entirely, then a household
bleach will
	strip it off quite easily.

Typically the film is made from Estar (I do not know its dielectric
properties) in about 7 mil thickness

<< Jim >>

Tesla list wrote:

> Original poster: "Christopher Boden by way of Terry Fritz
<twftesla-at-uswest-dot-net>" <chrisboden-at-hotmail-dot-com>

--
Jim DeLillo
President

...Making technology work.